Frequently Asked Questions
In order to protect our customers from identity theft and fraud, we require IDENTITY VERIFICATION prior to pick up and prior to processing orders place by telephone. The Verification process requires a valid form of identification and additional steps to verify identity. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
How can I track my delivery?
Currently we are unable to provide an electronic tracking feature on our website. Please call us at 508-379-7510 ext. 6, to obtain the status of your delivery.
I received a text message but the drivers/technician hasn’t arrived yet.
The iDelivery® service is an approximate. If the drivers or technicians were held up at their last delivery it may have affected their arrival at your home. Please call us at 508-379-7510 ext 6, to obtain further information.
How can I check the status of my service call or parts order?
Please call us at 508-379-7510 ext 6
Do you have a bridal registry?
Currently, we do not have a formal bridal registry. However, we do have gift cards. They can be purchased in any dollar increment and are the perfect gift. Many couples simply let their families and friends know that they would love gift cards from Cardi’s Furniture.
How do I make address and/or telephone number changes to my order?
Please contact our Customer Service Department either by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone 508-379-7510 or 401-826-5600 ext. 2, and they can take care of updating your records in our system.
Can I view product online?
Yes, you may view a portion of our product online! However, we believe that a customer should see, touch and feel furniture before they purchase it. The scale, quality, finish and options are so vast that we feel it would be a disservice to our customers to not visit our showrooms. If you see something you like on our web site please visit any of our showrooms. Our staff will be happy to work with you.
Do you have sales?
At Cardi’s Furniture we have everyday low NIROPE® pricing. We also price match any competitors price. Please feel free to visit our Clearance Center in S. Attleboro, MA.
When is your next clearance event?
Clearance events are always advertised days in advance via the newspaper, radio, and television.
What are your showroom hours?
Our showroom hours can be found on our locations page. Click here.
Where do I pick up my furniture?
Your non-clearance furniture can be picked up at our Swansea Distribution Center Monday-Saturday 10am to 6pm and Sundays from 12pm to 6pm. All clearance furniture must be picked up at our S. Attleboro Clearance center Monday-Saturday 10am to 9:30pm and Sundays from 11am to 6pm. Merchandise will be in its original unopened packaging and may require some assembly. Please drive safely as some items can shift or fall off a vehicle. Customers assume the responsibility for damage or injury from handling, assembling, and transporting goods. Merchandise will not be loaded on roofs or roof racks. Bring two capable people to carry, load, and unload goods. Bring ropes, straps, and blankets needed to secure and protect your merchandise during transportation. In order to protect our customers from identity theft and fraud, we require IDENTITY VERIFICATION prior to pick up and prior to processing orders place by telephone. The Verification process requires a valid form of identification and additional steps to verify identity. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
What do you charge for delivery?
We deliver to most areas for the competitive cost of $119.99. Orders under $500.00 will be charged $59.99. There is no delivery charge on orders for mattresses and foundations with a minimum purchase of $500. We deliver to all islands for a special delivery rate. See store for details. We do not deliver clearance merchandise.
Do you have layaways? Can I purchase on a payment plan?
For your convenience, we offer a “Price Protection” plan to assist with your furniture purchase. All you need to do is make equal monthly payments for up to six months. Here is how it works:
- We guarantee the price for the 6 MONTH term of your Price Protection, regardless of if the price should increase.
Up to six months, no interest is charged. In order to use our FREE Price Protection Plan:
- A 20% deposit is required.
- A convenient monthly payment plan is created.
**It is IMPORTANT that you contact us within the specified time indicated on your Price Protection Agreement. At that time, we will order your merchandise from the manufacturer. ***If you do not contact us within the time indicated on your Price Protection Agreement, your furniture may not be available at the time you want it.
- In order to best serve you, we request that you accept delivery or pick-up of your merchandise within 10 days of being notified of its availability. Please contact us if this is not possible. However, if we do not hear from you, we may release the merchandise from your order(s) and it will be necessary for you to contact us to make other arrangements.
- Any change of address, phone number, etc, please contact us as soon as possible to update your order.
- Custom order merchandise is subject to the manufacturer’s availability. Once your custom order merchandise is ordered, your deposit becomes non-refundable and non-transferable. If for any reason the goods are no longer available, Cardi’s assumes no liability and will refund your deposit in full.
- Additional pieces purchased at a later date are subject to availability from the manufacturer. In addition, the manufacturer cannot guarantee that the dye lot on upholstered goods or colors on case goods will match your previous purchased goods.
- Customer satisfaction and accuracy is our goal in this and every process.
What is my warranty?
All items purchased after September 1, 2002 have a standard 1-year structural warranty against manufacturing defects on most items. An optional 5-year extended warranty is available at the time of purchase for an additional charge on most items. ***Note: Clearance items have no warranty. The optional extended warranty is for residential use only.***
How do I request In Home Service?
Should you require service to your furniture that is covered under your warranty, please click here to enter your service request.
- We do not deliver on approval so please consider your selection carefully.
- If we determine for any reason to allow a customer to reselect, applicable fees will apply (Minimum $149 or 10% of retail, whichever is greater, plus a delivery fee).
- Deposits for custom order merchandise are not refundable or transferable.
- Bed linens are not returnable (pillows, sheets, mattress pads, etc.).
We accept cash, personal check, bank check, travelers check, and money orders. We process all personal checks electronically. We also accept Visa, Master Card and American Express. We also offer our own revolving charge financing. You are able to apply for credit on line or in a showroom and take advantage of one of our finance option plans.
Prior to delivery, cancellations will be accepted for non-custom order purchases. Once the merchandise is in production there are no cancellations
If deposit was made by check, please allow 14 days for refund o be processed. Refunds are processed utilizing the original method of payment(except for cash which is processed by check at our corporate office within 5 days.) Refund checks are mailed direct to the customer from the corporate office.
Nobody beats our low NIROPE® prices ... NOOOOBODY. Cardi's Furniture offers a simple 100% Price Guarantee. It is Nick(NI), Ron(RO) and Pete's(PE), NIROPE®'e personal assurance that you will get the absolute lowest price every day. If you find the same item for less, after all applicable discounts and coupons offers, offered under the same terms and conditions from any local authorized dealer or designated major online retailer, within 30 days after your purchase, we will refund you 100% of the difference. The item must be the exact same brand, model and materials along with same services. (Delivery under same terms and conditions - Delivery via common carrier in box dropped at door step VS 'White Glove Delivery' - which includes prep, inspection and setup in the home). This guarantee excludes MAP price, floor samples, special orders, clearance, "as is" items, going out of business sales and membership clubs. Designated online retailers include Amazon and Wayfair. See stores for details.
All sales orders are to be paid in full or finance approved before scheduling delivery. Rooms must be ready to receive merchandise. We ask that on the day of delivery or service to your home, for your pets safety and for the safety of our staff, please have your pets in a secure room that is not affected by our visit. please be sure to measure, prepare and remove unwanted items from your room prior to delivery. Delivery teams cannot move existing furniture in or from your home or handle electronic components. Please let us know in advance if the delivery to your home might be complicated (3rd floor, narrow staircases, basements, etc.) please select a convenient day for an adult(over the age of 18) to receive delivery. We will attempt to call you the evening before delivery to let you know the approximate portion of the day our trucks are expected to be in your area. Same day deliveries require an adult (over the age of 18) to receive delivery. Island Deliveries: Please remember, we deliver to all local islands for an additional fee.(see store for details). Removal of old bedding is done as a courtesy, when requested in advance. Bedding must be in a clean and sanitary condition. We reserve the right to not remove any bedding that is not in a clean and sanitary condition.
Third Party Phone Numbers
- Synchrony Financial (formerly GE Capital) 1-866-396-8254
- Crest Financial 1-855-282-7378
- Santander 1-877-304-4625
- Smart Sales and Lease 1-877-700-3040
Mattress Manfuacturer's Direct Service:
Protection Plan Companies:
I have received an advertisement/offer from your company in the mail and no longer wish to receive these mailings. How do I do this?
- If you are a customer and have placed an order with us in the recent past, you may receive correspondence regarding your order - we have found that customer wish to receive these mailings, so these are not able to be turned off.
- From time to time we utilize a marketing company to reach out to our customers and all consumers with special offers. If you wish for the marketing company to remove your name from future mailers, we suggest that you visit the Direct Marketing Associations web site at: www.dmachoice.org for assistance.
- If you are not in our database as a prior customer, we have no mailing list to remove you from - this is done directly with the marketing associations. If you are a customer, we can place a code onto your account to indicate that IF we were to send a mailer directly - that you would prefer not to receive the offer. If however we were to use a mail house - again, these databases come from the marketing associations which we have no control over - please see the note above.
If you no longer wish to receive mailings from Cardi’s Furniture, please provide your information below and we will add you to our do not mail list.