Community Room Rules and Regulations
- The Community Room may only be used by non-profit organizations and sales of tickets or goods of any kind within the showroom are not allowed. No use or demonstration of liquor or tobacco products allowed. Balloons are not allowed.
- Be prepared to provide your own staff/labor to set-up, breakdown, and cleanup before and after your event. Any and all technical assistance must be provided by you or someone in your group.
- The Community Room is located on the lower level, accessible via the center staircase on the first floor.
- The room is equipped with 3 flat screen HDTV’s that can be used to show videos and display PowerPoint presentations during your event. Basic HDMI and VGA cables are available for your use in the room. Please note, certain tablets, smartphones, and laptops may require special cables and/or adapters, which we do not supply, so make sure to bring your own.
- There are three 6’ tables and three 8’ tables, as well as 100 chairs available for your teams’ use and set up. Please arrive enough time in advance, in order for your team to set up tables and chairs according to your specifications.
- Feel free to bring in / supply / set up any additional supplies such as a sound system and / or staging. All need to be family friendly / kid-safe and free standing (not to be attached to any of the walls, floor or ceiling).
- Any food (must be prepared off site as there is no cooking on site) or equipment you’d like to bring in for your event must be brought in through the Customer Pick-Up area located at the back of the building. Food and equipment cannot be loaded through the front doors of the showroom or through the showroom itself. Please bring a cart and / or additional helping hands to load in any food items or equipment that you require.
- There is no WiFi connection within the showroom, so any Internet access (hotspot, etc.) must be provided by your group.
- We provide the Cardi's Furniture & Mattresses Community Room for you in clean condition and ask that you completely clean up after your event and leave it in the original condition for our next guests.
- Please bring an ample supply of heavy-duty waterproof trash bags (approximately 50 gallon size) for trash disposal. After you clean up, please bring sealed trash bags to the garage doors you entered through.
- Be advised that your event may not start prior to 1 hour after the showrooms opening time and must be over and all cleanup complete 1 hour before showroom closing time. Showroom hours are Monday - Saturday 10am-8pm and Sunday 11am-6pm.
- Cardi’s Furniture & Mattresses reserves the right to cancel or rescind use of space at any time.
We look forward to working with you!