You're Invited, to love your dining room!! Whether a separate room or part of an open concept layout, your dining room furniture sets the mood. Match it to your personality and you'll be inspired to dine there more often. Forget the old casual formal rules. With today's plethora of designs and the chance to mix and match styles, it's easy to create an inviting dining room that says come on in, sit and chat a while. So Whats your dining personality?
- If you're traditional family-oriented, consider a round dining room table. Everyone faces each other which makes conversation more social. In a pinch, round tables can usually squeeze in one or two more people.
- If you're the go-to family host or never know how many friends your kids are going to bring home, choose a table with extensions.
- If you're the casual type, you'll love the rustic chic style that is quite popular. It brings simpler times to mind and the weathered patina adds a relaxed vibe.
- If you like a rich, dramatic look, dark wood with light upholstery adds high contrast and visual interest that makes the room feel warm and inviting.
- If you're a fan of clean modern lines, glass tables can bring a sense of the avant-garde and openness. A round glass table with centered pedestal base offers even more visual space.
- If you have an eat-in kitchen, consider an elevated counter height table with stools for a casual lounge or cafe feel. It's a great space saver for condos too.
- If you like the all-neutral palette, like the new greys that are popular, choose a table color similar to your chairs with lots of wood graining, then add more texture with beige linen or tufted cream chairs to get the look.
If you're not sure, the professional designers at Decorating Solutions by Cardi's Furniture can help you discover the look and feel that fits your lifestyle!