When the robins are chirping and spring starts to show itself, barbeque season is just around the corner. Like most folks, you probably want to refresh your outdoor furniture arrangement for the warmer months. We are here to help you decide what outdoor furniture would be the best fit for your home.
Choosing Durable Outdoor Furniture For Your Home
Not only do you want to find pieces that reflect your style but find items that last throughout the outdoor entertaining seasons. Listed below are the strongest and most reliable materials outdoor furniture offers.
● Wicker (woven) - Wicker is light and relatively durable. These lightweight pieces are commonly made from polyethylene. They're also easy to move around and carry. Woven frames offer the look and warmth of natural wicker and the durability needed for outdoor use.
● Powder Coated Aluminum (including cast aluminum and wrought aluminum) is the most common type used for outdoor furniture frames. Aluminum is a lightweight and durable metal. There are a few types of aluminum outdoor furniture frames, including cast and wrought aluminum.
● Eucalyptus and Teak Wood - Naturally beautiful, wood gives a comfortable feeling to any outdoor space and also is perfect for a beach house feel or tropical theme.
● Polymer and Plastic - Plastic patio furniture created from recycled plastics is fantastic if you live in a saltwater environment. This furniture can’t ever rust and is designed to last in challenging environments. Marine-grade polymers can also be used. They’re heavy, sturdy, and designed to look just like painted wood.
● Stainless steel -Stainless steel offers a modern style to any outdoor space. It's made of superior outdoor materials and has been used for outdoor furniture with excellent results, so it's worth checking out. It has good resistance to corrosion and oxidation.
Understanding The Outdoor Space
Think about how much space you have available and how it's shaped (e.g., square, rectangle, round). Is it a long, narrow balcony, a broad expansive deck, or a flat yard with vast space? Just like when you furnish a living or family room with furniture, you need to consider the area and shape of the outdoor space to determine the appropriate size of your outdoor furniture. Make sure to leave enough room around your furniture so that you can move around easily.
Now that you've gained some insights about materials and spacing, it is time to look at some tips on how to get the best outdoor selections for your home.
Visit Cardi’s for an expertly chosen selection of outdoor dining sets in for those sweet summer nights around the fire pit with friends and family. Cardi’s has everything you need to get ready to soak up the sun and make the most of the warmer months.
Pick up a cocktail table for iced tea and lemonade parties with friends and make your home the place to be this season.
Cardi’s outdoor seating options can help bring your backyard to life for all of your summertime fun. Our cantilevers are perfect for keeping cool on those long, hot summer days, and a cooler/server is ideal for keeping drinks chilled and snacks ready to eat by the pool.
Furnishings made to withstand the elements can help transform your outdoor area into the family living room.
Get everyone outside and take in the best of the nice weather with Cardi’s practical and stylish tables and sets. Visit one of our stores or shop online now for what you need to make the most of summer today.
Consider adding outdoor accent rugs to add that splash of color to offset the darker shades of nature. While planning an update or addition of furniture pieces, also go for a cozy fire pit to help keep everyone warm on the cool nights of the season. New furniture and a fire pit are the perfect combos for entertaining as the sun sets or for the morning New England sunrise.
The Best Selection of Outdoor Furniture Is At Cardi's Furniture & Mattresses in Rhode Island
Want quality outdoor furniture? Shop for the best selection of all outdoor essentials. Contact us today and check out our store to find what you need for your home.