Cardi’s Furniture is looking for energetic, fun and creative people to represent the Cardi's Furniture and Mattresses / NIROPE® brand in various promotional and special events throughout Southern New England. The majority of the job entails wearing a NIROPE® cartoon character mascot costume and portraying the mascot in a highly memorable and engaging manner. Always be approachable and consumer-friendly!
Essential Job Duties:
- Attend and staff many events, both at a Cardi’s Furniture & Mattresses locations and at off-site locations throughout Rhode Island and Massachusetts including Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard, and Block Island.
- Full set-up, operation and breakdown of showroom promotional events.
- Assist occasionally in showroom, corporate and distribution center responsibilities.
- Must have reliable means of transportation. You will be driving your own vehicle to and from most events and are responsible for your own fuel and insurance on your vehicle. Any use of your vehicle will be compensated for mileage based on IRS mileage rate. All expenses, insurance, etc. is your responsibility for your vehicle when used to get to and from an event.
- Flexibility in availability for a part-time schedule. Be able to work days, nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Must meet the physical measurements to wear the mascot costume – between 5’5” and 5’10” tall, medium build.
- Must have and maintain a professional appearance, i.e., clean, neat, no facial piercing, no visible tattoos.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to dance and communicate without words while wearing the mascot costume.
- Must possess common sense and situational awareness.
- Must pass a background check, including a drug screen.
Estimated availability immediate
Please email resumes to email@example.com, or