Special Courtesy Bonus
And while you can’t prevent them from happening, you can be prepared for them when they do. Introducing Pure Protection. A furniture protection program designed to keep life’s little accidents from ruining your new furniture investment.
Warranty Coverage includes
Accidental Stain Damage:
- All accidental stains (excluding accumulation defined as a gradual buildup of dirt, dust, body oils and perspiration that cannot be attributed to a single occurrence);
- Accidental rips, tears, burns, and punctures;
- Accidental scratch, gouge, chip, puncture or dent that penetrate the top coat of hard surface finish; and
- Water or Beverage Marks or Rings.
- A structural or component failure due to a defect in materials and workmanship during normal residential use. Includes breakage of frames, mechanisms, welds, swivel bases, recliner handles and assembled joints and includes component mechanical and electrical failures such as defective motors, massagers, vibrating units and heaters;
- Checking, cracking, bubbling or peeling of the coating of finish on hard surfaces;
- Seam and stitching separation; zippers, buttons and tufted buttons;
- Loss of silvering
- Breakage of glass & mirrors
If you don’t use it, You don’t Lose it.
Your wise choice will not only protect your furniture investment from all accidental stains and rips, tears or burns; it comes with a Special Courtesy Bonus. If you don’t file a claim during the Plan Term, you’ll receive a Courtesy Store Bonus for the plan purchase amount after the Plan Term has expired, good towards your next furniture purchase.
Note: The store credit can be applied up to a maximum of 50$ of the total price of the new furniture purchase.
This store credit is strictly between Cardi’s Furniture and the consumer. This courtesy credit may not be combined with any other promotion or discount. This store credit is not a part of your Protection Plan Agreement. UNITERS Service Center, UNITERS North America, LLC and any of their affiliates are not liable for any part of this store credit.
How the plan works
If your new Upholstered Furniture becomes stained or damaged as described above during normal RESIDENTIAL use, and you cannot remove the stain or correct the damage yourself using the Administrators products and/or procedures presented to you at time of delivery, the Administrator will repair or replace the stained or damaged area or part. If the Furniture cannot be repaired or a part is not available, you will receive a merchandise credit equal to the original purchase price of the stained or damaged Furniture.
To obtain service under the Limited Warranty, the owner must report the incident to UNITERS Service Center within fifteen (15) days of the date the stain or damage is discovered. It does not cover everyday soiling from normal use, accumulation, multiple stains or spills or damage not attended to properly. Exclusions apply, refer to your warranty for specific coverage information. Note: In cases where there may be a discrepancy between this document and the warranty; the warranty will govern.
Furniture Care Tips
Try to maintain at least two feet between your furniture and heating sources.
Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight. All materials will fade over time when placed in direct sunlight. Make sure plants are in drip proof pots and keep foliage from touching furniture surface to prevent moisture damage.
Keep your furniture free from dust by vacuuming the surface weekly. Blot spills immediately with a clean, white cloth. It is advisable that you keep a white cloth underneath a seat cushion so when a spill occurs, it can be blotted up promptly. Rotate the cushions to promote even wear. Have your furniture professionally cleaned.
Avoid using nail polish and remover or other harsh household products near your furniture to avoid possible damage from spills or splashes.
Do not place newspapers and magazines on the surface of the furniture since the ink will bleed into the upholstery, and cause permanent damage. When placing items on furniture and retrieving them, always gently set them down and pick them up; do not slide them across the surface to prevent damage.